About a month ago during the Drivetrain Overhaul Project (the very last job in fact) I was attaching the road wheel and managed to snap one of the studs. It was a bit annoying at the time but looking back just over a year ago when I last snapped a stud it was pretty easy to replace.
But as I tried to remove the old stud, it quickly became obvious that the newly fitted brake discs were not going to co-operate and would need to come out again in order to replace the stud. This was something of a bitter blow and I couldn't face doing the job at the time so I put it off until after I'd been on holiday.
Well now I'm back, refreshed and ready to get cracking...
For updates 'like'... www.facebook.com/waynesminiprogress
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
For some reason, not sure why, I was having a nosey around under the back of the car recently and noticed that the handbrake gaiters were looking a bit shabby. This is a bit annoying as they were only just replaced in January this year when the rear subframe was re-installed.
|A hole in it already!!!|